IT- System development & Programming
Senior .Net Software Engineer
Do you want to take part in the implementation of an efficient, flexible, and green strategy for our power plants?
Join us and become Senior .Net Software Engineer in the Asset and Energy Management team where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications collecting and analysing wind power data.
Your key tasks will be to
- create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for offshore wind farms
- work closely together with the product owner, scrum master, SME, and other developers in the Agile Release Train
- ensure the product quality by applying TDD, BDD, and other quality metrics
- develop and maintain Microsoft-built technologies and databases
- create and maintain software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participate in all scrum ceremonies with counterparts all over the globe.
Your competences include that you
- have bachelor’s degree within a relevant field or hold a relevant Microsoft .Net certification
- advocate clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- have a proven track record in and experience with development in Microsoft .Net C# and Visual Studio Team Services
- have experience in applying Quality measures (System, Integration, and Regression)
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 August 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact King Pinto, Developer Lead of Reporting and Scientific Data Hub, by telephone on +6 03-92124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.