IT- System development & Programming
Senior Full-Stack C#/Angular Developer
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll perform both development and operational tasks in a team with a strong team spirit and very clear perspectives for professional development.
Welcome to Trading, Bidding & Automation Solutions
You’ll be part of a unit of skilled professionals committed to delivering value to the business across multiple Agile Release Trains. Trading, Bidding & Automation Solutions is part of a large IT organisation with more than 500 employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- redeveloping one of our most essential IT systems from scratch
- providing proactive ideas for new tools, designs, and upgrades
- taking initiative in improving our IT solutions
- providing support to other team members
- performing problem management based on existing production issues
- working closely with the business when delivering your tasks in an ‘agile’ environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have profound practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, and SQL (T-SQL is a plus)
- have solid experience with Azure Cloud platform
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, and Docker
- have a firm understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- have a proactive approach to your work and good communication skills
- are open to direct collaboration with other business departments.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work. Employment will be on local terms and conditions.