Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Lead Quality Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy by managing the quality of our offshore wind farm development and construction
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering the quality programmes of our projects, ensuring their implementation while developing our quality culture and contributing to the continual improvement of the organization. The role will support the execution of the Greater Changhua 1&2a offshore wind project.
Welcome to Project Quality
You’ll be part of a project organization where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering the quality programmes of our projects, ensuring their implementation while developing our quality culture, and contributing to the continual improvement of the organization.
You’ll play an important role in:
- deploying the quality programme for the project
- ensuring that adequate quality requirements are defined and adhered to
- ensuring the implementation of the quality programme
- monitoring and reporting on quality performance as well as fostering a continual improvement culture
- continuously developing the Project Quality Management function and the overall Offshore quality culture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree or similar within a technical or engineering discipline
- have proven experience in the field of quality management from relevant fields of industry (i.e. major construction projects)
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- have a collaborative approach to work and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do 10-25% traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be participating in meetings, workshops, and visits with internal and external stakeholders across our different sites in the APAC region.