Business & Support- Economy & Finance
IT Production Controller
Imagine a future where you'll develop your competences within controlling and data analytics while acquiring a deep understanding of the operation of a large IT department
Join us in this role where you’ll have a full overview of the production (ongoing and expected). IT Production Controlling is building the necessary governance, reporting, and deep diving tools by merging information from many different sources, like financials (budget and actuals), time registration, HR information, and the recruitment database.
Welcome to IT Capacity Management & Analysis
You’ll be part of IT Capacity Management & Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will conduct deep-dive and data analyses in areas requiring special focus.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing monthly reports for the IT management team
- supporting controlling processes and tools across different locations (e.g. Malaysia, UK, Denmark)
- supporting IT managers / project manager with their administration (creating project structure in SAP, etc.)
- collaborating with IT managers on the findings in the monthly reports
- supporting IT managers with the budgeting and forecasting process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s/master’s degree with an added specialisation in physics/finance/mathematics
- have little or some experience. New graduates are most welcome to apply
- enjoy working on several tasks simultaneously and has the ability to handle unexpected changes in plans
- have good written and verbal communication skills in English and are able to work in a multicultural team
- excel both as a team player and working independently within the strategic project
- have a systematic approach to your work, thrive in an international environment, and are able to create a good relationship with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Recruitment Team in Malaysia on +60 3 9212 4256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do 10-25% travelling in relation to your work.