Finance and controlling
Senior Business Controller
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy and you’ve contributed to the transformation by maintaining high standards in financial support, business controlling, and cost allocations for shared functions
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting our new Global Facility Management team in creating value through business support, transparent financial reporting, and analysis.
Welcome to Reporting & Accounting Excellence
You’ll be part of Costs & Allocation where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for forecasting, reporting, and cost allocation for all shared functions. You’ll be part of a team of nine skilled and dedicated colleagues split between Denmark and Poland.
You’ll play an important role in:
- forecasting and reporting for the Global Facility Management team in a close dialogue with relevant managers
- delivering operational business support and ad hoc analyses
- handling the operation and continued development of our model for allocation of shared service cost
- ensuring fair and transparent cost allocation to the business units to strengthen cost awareness.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance
- have a proven ability to interact with both specialists and managers at all levels
- have experience with management reporting and are a skilled communicator
- enjoy working with details and have an analytical and structured approach to your tasks
- preferably are an experienced user of SAP.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL, the Operations team, on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.