Operations and technicians
Engineering intern for offshore wind projects
Imagine a future where you help to ensure maximum performance of wind turbines through failure analysis projects.
Join us in this role where you’ll kickstart your career with an exciting internship in the blades team. You’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise. You’ll be focusing on analysis of inspection data, as well as failure analysis of the blades of our wind turbines.
Welcome to Technical Integrity Management
You’ll be part of TIM Blades where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure maximum performance of the turbines through failure analysis projects, production optimisation, and modifications to the turbines. You’ll be part of an ambitious and caring team with honest colleagues, who’ll value your ideas and knowledge within the field, and who’re open and eager to give you the possibility to learn and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing damage evaluation for turbine blades from offshore
- participating and performing failure investigation projects on turbine blades in collaboration with blade experts
- assisting in asset integrity communication, and reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- participating in various cross team projects involving mechanical and structural engineering disciplines
- participation in interesting R&D projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to focus on a specific task for a long period, and show good documentation skills when delivering an assignment
- have a technical knowledge and a good foundation in the mechanical theory, it is considered an advantage if you’ve already passed composite or structure related courses
- are interested in working with and learning more about offshore wind power specifically about blades and composite structures
- are able to speak and write English at a communicative level
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Pedersen, Head of Blades, on +4599558588 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.