Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you can help organise and operate our Renescience plant.
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Logistics Operator at our Renescience plant with day to day activities ranging from organising offtake of materials and loading trailers to supporting the sorting hall operations. Our plant is a bioresource facility using patented Renescience technology and anaerobic digestion to generate biogas which produces renewable energy.
Welcome to Renescience Northwich
You’ll be part of our operations team where you, together with your colleagues, will help to safely operate and maintain the Renescience plant which creates energy from processing waste materials.
You’ll play an important role in:
- operating and maintaining mobile plant – telehandler, shunter, etc.
- co-ordinating with hauliers and with the production team to ensure maximum plant availability
- maintaining and assessing quality of offtakes
- supporting sorting hall operations
- working alongside site with cleaning activities and operational tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have mobile plant experience
- are highly focused on safety with proven knowledge of and experience with QHSE standards and best practice, including SOPs and LOTO
- have good organisational and communication skills and the ability to communicate with others at a technical and non-technical level
- are proactive and responsible and can work both independently and in a team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen Kilgannon, Interim Operations Manager, on +447917352889 if you’d like to know more about the position.