Engineering and construction
Lead Environmental Specialist
Imagine a future where you'll corporate our QHSE support team and be a pivotal team member in delivering our commitments to the environment.
Join us in this role where you’ll lead various activities under our environmental system. You'll have a particular focus on circularity in our value chain and you’re not a stranger to life cycle assessment. Managing expectations and collaborating across various parts of the business will be a major part of your daily work, and you'll often act as liaison between QHSE and other business functions.
Welcome to QHSE Support
You’ll be part of QHSE Improvement where you, together with your colleagues, will work independently and collaboratively on our high level QHSE programmes and in close collaboration with line functions and project teams in all business areas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing circular value chains for the resources we use
- collaborating with internal stakeholders
- engaging in external networks, e.g. on decommissioning of blades
- constantly keeping yourself updated on where in our value chain we consume and dispose significant amount of resources.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are likely educated as an environmental engineer or similar, and are preferably trained as lead auditor and project manager
- have experience working with Life Cycle Assessments (SimaPro is an advantage)
- have experience from decarbonization programmes
- have effortless application of ISO14001
- have experience with Circular Economy.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Frank Nørgard Fløe Pedersen, Head of QHSE Improvement, Competence & Training, on +4599558979 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.