Finance and controlling
Financial Analyst in OPEX Analysis
Imagine a future where you provide financial analysis on operation and maintenance (O&M) activities to the world’s largest offshore wind portfolio.
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a highly motivated and dynamic team focusing on financial analysis of O&M activities of future and existing offshore wind projects and development projects. You’ll obtain key insights into our development pipeline and existing fleet, where you’ll ensure best-in-class financial and investment support for our global offshore operations.
Welcome to Investment Analysis
You’ll be part of OPEX Analysis where you, together with your five highly motivated and dynamic colleagues, will develop and benchmark operational lifetime budgets for our existing and future wind farms. You’ll work as part of a project team where you’ll provide all financial analysis on O&M activities to our development projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking ownership of your own portfolio of offshore wind projects and the responsibility to support our O&M business with lifecycle cost assessments and financial analysis
- providing lifecycle cost assessment and financial analysis to our development projects during Bid, FID, and maturation phase, including risk, FX, and local content analysis
- providing relevant high-quality financial analysis on O&M activities for commercial decision support and senior management reporting
- working with our M&A Valuation & Structuring team to support our divestment processes through quantitative evaluation of various O&M activities and concepts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background in finance, accounting, business, economics, engineering, or similar
- have relevant work experience in the field of lifetime cost modelling, budget forecasting for large scale infrastructure development projects, or similar
- thrive in a highly dynamic, fast paced project environment where you keep the financial overview to ensure the integrity of our business cases and financial commitments
- speak and write English fluently, and have excellent communication skills to ensure complex financial matters are understood by all stakeholders and management
- are highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, enjoy working with large financial models, and have an open mind towards more advanced reporting and modelling tools.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Sienz, Manager, on +4599555662 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.