Operations and technicians
Senior Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you help deliver and implement high-performance offshore logistics and thereby contribute to realising our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in developing the logistical set-up for future wind farms, and where you’ll play a leading role in securing optimal logistics performance by defining the interface between vessel operations and the required infrastructure in the offshore wind farm and onshore facilities. Furthermore, you’ll play a key role in developing the optimal use of the logistics to secure maximal service execution of the wind turbines.
Welcome to Operations Logistics
You’ll be part of Operations & Regulations where you, together with your colleagues, will provide recommendations for the onshore and offshore logistical set-up for future wind farms across all geographies. This includes harbour selection, definition and design of onshore facilities, and choice of offshore logistics to support optimal operation of the wind farm. You and your team will participate in different projects and you’re expected to be able to identify and drive initiatives within your area of responsibility.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the development of new wind farms by delivering design packages for onshore facilities and marine infrastructure
- defining technical standards and interface requirements for structures necessary for vessel and helicopter operations
- harbour scouting and selection, including defining port call procedures and supporting negotiations with owners
- supporting the development of the right use of logistics to deliver optimal service execution for new and existing wind farms
- performing walk-downs of foundations and offshore substations to ensure fit vessel and helicopter operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree, or another relevant degree, in engineering
- have experience with technical or project management within the offshore wind industry
- preferably have operational experience from offshore operations
- have experience with safety work, design review, and writing technical documents
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to express and present information professionally to business partners at all organisational levels
- have a strong team-oriented mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gorm Müller, Senior Lead, on +4599557849 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.