Experienced Management Assistant for Renescience and infrastructure assets
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of an exciting project that aims to convert biomass from household waste to sustainable green energy and recyclable materials
Join us in this role where you’ll become Management Assistant in Renescience & Infrastructure Assets where you’ll be responsible for the overall administrative compliance, for coordinating and organising meetings and events, and for administering deliveries and activities for management, including preparation and planning of internal communication.
Welcome to Renescience & Infrastructure Assets
You’ll be part of an international team acting globally where you, together with your colleagues, will work in a stimulating and supportive work environment where you’ll play a central role in the Renescience project, working together with the team to ensure deadlines are adhered to and deliverables are of high quality. We navigate in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment, so you’ll also manage ad hoc tasks as required.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for management meetings (agenda setting, minutes, and follow-up on actions)
- providing administrative assistance, including travel/calendar planning, drafting correspondence, expense management, handling time registrations, invoicing, and preparing professional presentations
- being responsible for all practicalities related to meetings, conferences, and social events
- being responsible for administrative tasks within the organisation, including having a full overview of the organisational chart, monthly reporting, budget planning/follow-up, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience as a management assistant or administrative assistant with close reference to senior management
- have experience with several IT systems, preferably SAP and the Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint
- are service-minded and contribute to the team spirit in our teams
- speak and write English fluently
- can handle multiple tasks at the same time while being able to prioritise tasks and remaining calm in a busy environment
- have general business insights and understand the importance of handling confidential information appropriately.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Risbjerg Sørensen, Senior Director, on +4599558962 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.