Strategy and business development
Carbon Capture Business Developer
Imagine a future where you work at the centre of our business development of carbon capture in Bioenergy and the commercial offtakers of CO2 and eFuels
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for coordinating the development of carbon capture in Bioenergy. You’ll be positioned in our Customers & Contracts team where you’ll be responsible for coordinating our many development ideas and projects with the remaining part of the company and for driving the commercial offtake with external customers.
Welcome to Bioenergy
You’ll be part of the Customers & Contracts team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the relations to our customers. In Customers & Contracts, we’re six contract managers and business developers besides you. We’re responsible for the relation and contracts with our heat and power customers at our power plants. You’ll work closely together with the project management of the carbon capture projects and across the company.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the customer dialogue with the potential offtakers of surplus heat, CO2, and eFuels
- driving the coordination of our existing carbon capture development projects and ideas internally in Bioenergy and across the company
- ensuring that our carbon capture projects are fully integrated into Bioenergy’s asset strategy
- driving the coordination of contacts to authorities and other key external stakeholders, e.g. suppliers and consultants
- maintaining a close cooperation and interface across the company and playing a key role in developing carbon capture as a new strategic growth area in Bioenergy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and have experience with project or programme management
- are independent and able to manage multiple commercial strategies and workstreams
- are able to build and mature strong relationships with both internal and external parties
- can drive negotiations with key stakeholders
- can communicate in a clear and structured way both verbally and in writing and have focus on keeping deadlines and securing progress
- are leading, commercial, and perseverant.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Bruun Sørensen, Senior Manager, on +4599557943 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work as you’ll travel between our locations in Denmark. Your closest colleagues are based in our offices in Skærbæk and Gentofte, and our projects are related to our seven Danish power plants.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.