Team Lead, maternity cover
Imagine a future where you help people thrive, develop, and grow and become the best version of themselves
Join us in this role where you’ll be People Manager in a matrix organisation and be responsible for an international team of project coordinators and site assistants in several locations and countries globally
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of Project & Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high quality project coordination and support and, in this way, free up time for the core Project Management teams, which build our offshore wind farms. You’ll be part of a management team characterised by trust, openness, and sparring, and you’ll be Team Lead for two teams with a total of 10-15 passionate and dedicated employees located in DK, UK, US, and Asia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- functioning as sparring partner and acting as servant leader for your employees in the projects whether in DK, UK, US, or APAC, and in building a strong relation to each of them
- initiating and carrying out stakeholder meetings across the organisation and building a strong relation with your stakeholders, besides ensuring that the competencies of your employees match the needs of the projects
- checking in with your team; conducting 1:1s, Personal Development Dialogues, and performance development activities throughout the year
- conducting team meetings and seminars both face-to-face and virtually
- helping us continue standardise and optimise our current procedures and identify and implement options for digitalisation
- helping us brand, enhance, and boost the project coordinator and the site assistant roles in the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as team lead or manager for an international team of 15-20 people in a strong matrix organisation, and have a good understanding of cultural differences and leading virtual teams
- are passionate about people management, and know how to create a culture, where people thrive and develop
- have empathy and integrity as your core values, and have a high focus on creating win-win solutions
- thrive in an international environment and have excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as knowledge about project management methodology (we follow PMI)
- are a strong communicator and a motivating leader capable of inspiring your surroundings.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorthe Thøgersen, Manager, on +4599558534 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 15 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.