IT and digital
Join us in this role where you’ll support the organization with stable systems and ALM for 400 different applications. You’ll have your own portfolio of applications and manage everything from the financial overview to ITSM disciplines and customer support.
Welcome to Application Operation Service
You’ll be part of AOS where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for over 400 applications, in-cloud, own-developed, and out-of-the-box solutions. Application Operation Service consists of 11 employees in Denmark, eight employees in Malaysia, and four employees in Poland. You’ll be part of a new US office.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the business units in the intake of new applications – and taking the role of intake steward
- planning, maintaining, and prioritizing your own backlog of applications, both coordinating with co-workers, but also being the technical lead on some applications
- servicing our business with support and keeping applications at the right security level, upgrades, patch level, and insights into potential improvements in the technical setup
- handling your tasks with a great strategic overview and ensuring high quality of your deliveries through your interaction with vendors and colleagues
- contributing to continuous optimization and further development of our application lifecycle setup in collaboration with your colleagues around the world.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with IT support for complex business processes
- can manage and organize tasks in an open and constructive environment
- speak and write English fluently and are able to communicate complex subjects with overview and precision, both in writing and orally
- are able to understand technical application documentation and be part of technical discussions
- can support our business units in acquiring new applications and implementing them.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 06/27/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.