Finance and controlling
Transaction Manager/Senior Transaction Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll work with colleagues to plan, structure, and execute complex mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions as part of the company’s wider strategic aims
Join us in this role where you’ll support the planning and execution of high-value transaction on both the buy-side and the sell-side.
Welcome to Partnerships & Corporate M&A
You’ll be part of the M&A team in the Partnerships & Corporate M&A department where you, together with your colleagues, will work to plan, structure, and execute complex M&A transactions as part of the company’s wider strategic aims. The M&A team is responsible for transactions within the company and has an impressive track record of completing large-scale transactions, including the divestment of the infrastructure business and the acquisition of Brookfield Renewable Ireland.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to transaction and process structuring to ensure the transactions maximise value for the company
- coordinating and leading due diligence processes from the initial assessment to the closing of a transaction, including the negotiation of transaction documentation
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including financial, legal, commercial, and technical advisers
- drafting and coordinating the preparation of internal and external M&A-related documents, including information memoranda, investment committee material, and board of directors material.
To succeed in the role, you:
- proactively drive forward transactions and take responsibility
- have very strong organisational and project management skills
- are a strong communicator who can convey complex issues in a simple and understandable language
- have strong commercial skills to help you identify and understand key value and process drivers and ensure that these are reflected in the transaction documentation
- are comfortable and effective when communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- have prior transaction experience in a corporation, professional services firm, fund, law firm, investment bank, or similar ̵̶ experience in renewable energy is appreciated but not a requirement.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Frederik Hoffmann von Holten, Lead Transaction Manager, on +4599558590 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.