IT and digital
Student Assistant (IT Internship) for Cloud & Digital Workplace Engineering
Imagine a future where you’re working with a team to create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure and professional skills that are relevant and currently used in the workforce while enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world in order to establish a top-of-class digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Cloud & Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of the Software & Endpoint Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will work and collaborate with the global Digital Workplace department which currently supports workplace, communication, and collaboration technologies, including PC and OS, application packaging and deployment, and SharePoint and Office 365 to name a few.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible as the single point of contact for creating/updating/maintaining requests and reports using MS Office tools, i.e. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, or MS Word
- coordinating and communicating with application owners/requesters on the status of software packages
- creating software packages for deployments to the global end-user client machines
- tracking and reporting on SLA status for the Cloud & Digital Workplace team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can commit to a minimum of six months of internship and are currently studying or close to completing your studies
- are suitable for industrial training
- have a good understanding of the agile methodology and are able to develop/program basic automation using PowerShell or other related programming languages
- have worked with Microsoft Office 365 tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint extensively
- possess an understanding of the general IT landscape and enjoy learning completely new topics outside of your experience and comfort zone
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English (preferably MUET scores of Band 4 or higher or any equivalent English certifications).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-08-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kavi (Kaviraj) Sekhon, Head of MY Cloud & Digital WP Engr. CC, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.