Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Web Consultant
Imagine a future where you drive and execute inspiring digital initiatives on our web platform – and have fun doing it
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key driver for our digital future success. You’ll be responsible for driving the maintenance and development, of our corporate global web portfolio, and supporting our digital campaigns and tenders. Our ability to support and execute all the digital projects and campaigns lays the foundation for the marketing success, so we can’t wait to welcome you.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of Digital Platforms team where you, together with your colleagues. will be responsible for our web platform. You’ll be working closely together with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a great digital experience on our websites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the external web portfolio in collaboration with the team with a clear focus on branding and marketing activities and in close collaboration with internal and external partners
- creating websites and ensuring ongoing maintenance with a focus on validity and quality
- driving optimisation across websites together with our SEO specialist
- describing and driving the development of new features for the future web experience based on insights, data, and analysis in cooperation with specialists.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with web and digital communication, and thrive in the cross-field between business and IT
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to build good relations and communicate effectively with partners
- have a proactive and solution-oriented approach to your work tasks, and can think outside the box to solve challenges in a constructive way
- are innovative, take responsibility, and are result-oriented
- have experience with CMS systems, preferably Sitecore.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rakel Juel Nielsen, Head of Digital Platforms, on +4599555056 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.