Project Quality Manager
Imagine a future where you contribute to establishing high quality project execution in our Onshore business.
Join us in this role where you’ll support the protection of people and the environment by applying a risk-based approach throughout the development and construction phases of our onshore fleet. You’ll be driving and implementing high QHSE standards across our onshore portfolio to ensure that our projects live up to the set quality expectations and that we continuously learn from non-compliances and incidents.
Welcome to Onshore QHSE
You’ll be part of Technology and Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will be improving and implementing our QSHE standards on onshore projects. You’ll be working in the global QHSE team and collaborate with colleagues and contractors on a number of construction projects within solar, wind, and storage. In the central QHSE organization, you’ll also find a big team of colleagues that supports the Onshore team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as subject matter expert on quality issues related to development and execution projects, such as non-conformity management and management of (sub)contractors, training, and audits
- assisting the projects in handling non-conformity registrations and reports (NCR)
- preparing the internal and external quality audit programs and oversee execution
- ensuring that the project quality risk register is maintained, regularly reviewed, and updated
- being responsible for lessons learned schedules and summaries for all projects incl. hand-over and hand-back across the value chain.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with quality management applied to construction projects
- have a high level of collaboration skills both with internal and external stakeholders
- have the ability to carry out investigations and identify improvement opportunities
- have knowledge and experience with non-conformity and incident management
- have experience with supplier and contractor collaboration on day-to-day topics, incl. setting expectations and ensuring that (sub)contractors met the set requirements.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-07-21. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.