Engineering and construction
Senior Project Planner
Imagine a future where you utilize your time and resource management skills to fight climate changes
Join us in this role where you’ll support the project organization in developing, maintaining, and analyzing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with our guidelines and processes. You’ll drive scheduling and resource planning for one of our offshore wind projects, backed by a strong global competence center.
Welcome to Planning, Risk and Integration Management
You’ll be part of a team of specialists in a matrix organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will support our large US projects with planning, risk and integration management expertise. We offer a position in an international working environment with opportunities for professional and personal development, and where we’re passionate about making an impact by providing the best possible support to our projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the time and human resource planning in our projects as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules
- carrying out progress updates in terms of activities and resources, and communicating and reporting progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- preparing scenarios and performing various schedule analyses, e.g. critical path and float analysis
- having a close collaboration with other planners in the team to ensure high quality integrated schedules
- using your skills and insights to support management decision making within the project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, or an equivalent qualification and experience with project planning in Primavera P6
- have solid experience with planning of large-scale EPC projects, preferable within the offshore industry, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good sense of detail.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than June 24, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.