Senior Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll play an important role in shaping the efficient and secure way we work with business information in our company
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in the continuous improvement of the information management compliance standards in our company. You’ll engage with multiple stakeholders to assist them in compliance initiatives and to make sure that the standards create the highest value for the business. You’ll work both independently and in close collaboration with your team members and stakeholders from across the company.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of Information Management where you, together with your colleagues, will join a highly specialised information management team responsible for outlining and implementing high-quality information management processes in our company. Being part of the QHSE organisation, the team sets the overall governance for information management and supports all areas of the company. The team supports our company globally with information management guidance, physical storage, and expertise in the Microsoft 365 suite, with a special focus on SharePoint and Teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to the continuous improvement of the information management compliance standards to achieve efficient and secure information collaboration and exchange
- engaging with the business to support compliance with the information management standards
- leading projects and initiatives aimed at implementing good information management practices in close alignment with stakeholders
- facilitating workshops and meetings with stakeholders to solve complex issues related to information management
- conducting audits and assessments to identify room for improvement and initiate corrective actions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a similar position working with information management processes and systems in a large organisation
- enjoy working with multiple tasks simultaneously and at both strategic and operational level
- have strong analytical skills, a structured approach to your work, and experience with project management
- are familiar with international standards related to information management, e.g. ISO 15489 and 27001 – maybe you also have experience as an auditor
- enjoy engaging with many stakeholders at all levels and are a great team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Dahl, Head of Information Management, on +4599552082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.