IT and digital
Senior Document Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you provide support and help to create further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing application support in our development team, driving innovation and continual technical improvement. You’ll create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on document management application products.
Welcome to Ørsted IT Business Application Department
You’ll be part of our IT Product Line Custom App Document Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will create and maintain software solutions related to our document management system for business users.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining software solutions for our business unit through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews
- planning meetings with global colleagues
- working closely with the internal Agile Release Train team, external consultants, and key stakeholders from the business side
- working with external consultants for software upgrades or troubleshooting requirements
- using DevOps for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering
- have experience in Cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure, with good knowledge and development experience in Cloud Design Patterns
- have experience with relevant development tools and specific application and system architecture
- have experience with branching, merging, and versioning using Git Experience with Agile development methodology
- have experience with Windows Server and IIS, MS SQL, or Oracle database
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, can articulate business and technical requirements, and have a ‘can do’ mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-11-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.