IT and digital
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve for the world’s largest offshore wind operator in one of the most dynamic industries
Join us in this role where your primary tasks will revolve around creating a web application tool that supports the daily life of hundreds of people at Ørsted. You’ll play an active part in maintaining, enhancing, and customising new applications and systems.
Welcome to Custom Applications
You’ll be part of the Procure to Pay scrum team where you, together with your colleagues, will shape one of the agile release train (ART) teams. Ørsted Business Services ART works with the finance and optimisation of our day-to-day services. You’ll work in a team with a strong team spirit, where you’ll have good possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences. You’ll be part of a group of 38 skilled developers specialised in web applications development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and continuously improving Angular applications
- building and expanding frontend services and user interfaces
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- defining IT/OT automation for engineering processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience in programming, preferable in Angular
- are familiar with web technologies, such as REST
- have some experience with Python or .Net
- have experience with software and system design
- possess knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Head of Custom Applications CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.