Engineering and construction
Senior Project Planner and Scheduler
Imagine a future where your time and resource management skills serve the successful development and execution of projects in one of the world’s fastest growing markets
Join us in this role where you’ll support the project organization by driving scheduling and resource planning for one of our offshore wind projects. Your main tasks will include developing, maintaining, and analyzing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with our guidelines and processes. In addition, follow-up and reporting of project progress will be an important part of the role.
Welcome to Planning, Risk and Integration Management
You’ll be part of a team of highly skilled specialists in a matrix organization where you, together with your colleagues, will support our offshore wind projects in North America, backed by a strong global competence centre based in Europe. As colleagues in the line and project stakeholders are based at different office locations, you’ll collaborate closely across countries and time zones.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the time and human resource planning in our projects, as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules
- carrying out progress updates in terms of activities and resources
- communicating and reporting progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- preparing scenarios and performing various schedule analyses, e.g., critical path and float analysis
- working together closely with other planners in the team to ensure high-quality integrated schedules based on best practice
- harnessing your professional and personal skills and insights to support management decision-making for the project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree or an equivalent qualification and experience with project planning in Primavera P6
- have solid experience with planning large-scale EPC projects, preferably within the offshore industry, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills, enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than November 29, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.