HR Business Partner
Imagine a future where you support our employees and managers in how they best thrive, perform, and grow in a company with a vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll work in a strong collaboration as a trusted advisor with the NL country management and great colleagues in global and regional people and development functions to support our business strategy, by providing best-in-class people processes to keep developing our company as the employer of choice with a great employee value proposition.
Welcome to People & Development
You'll be part of People & Development in continental Europe where you, together with your colleagues, will work on an ambitious people and development agenda supporting our competitive business strategy for continental Europe, with a special focus for you on the Netherlands/Belgium. You’ll be part of the People & Development team in the Netherlands, reporting to the Head of People & Development in continental Europe who is based in our headquarters in Denmark.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing advice on HR strategy and staff formation to management and staff for the Netherlands and globally (supporting staff in the Hague and at our site in Vlissingen)
- supporting the implementation of people matter survey follow-ups, promotions, bonus cycle, PDD cycle, awards, graduate programmes, and global people projects
- handling local employer branding activities and talent acquisition
- liaising and keeping connected with the newly established works council in the Netherlands, taking care of elections and advising on the processes and decisions laid out
- managing HR processes and procedures regarding compensation and benefits in collaboration with the global compensation function
- supporting the flow of administrative tasks addressed in business services (on HR administration).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from an international company as an HR advisor or HR business partner and have solid experience from a trusted HR advisor role
- have a degree in human resources management or business psychology – or a similar degree
- demonstrate a thorough working knowledge and understanding of how to initiate global processes and tools while adapting them to local conditions in the Netherlands, and implementing solutions where gaps are evident
- are fluent in Dutch and English in writing and verbally
- have extensive knowledge of Dutch employment law and can implement this in our policy and advise on employment matters
- preferably have experience with MS Office and SAP people systems (SuccessFactors).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14. November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com, if you’d like to know more about the position or the application process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.