Engineering and construction
Senior project lead for WTG O&M contract negotiations
Imagine a future where you take the technical lead in operation and maintenance contract negotiations, shaping contemporary contract models for wind farm operations
Join us in this role where you’ll work with our operations organisation (OPS) negotiating service, warranty, and spare part agreements. You’ll be the technical lead of negotiations across the EPCO to ensure stakeholder buy-in and implementation of lessons learnt. You'll run the technical clarifications with the WTG suppliers and be a key point of contact with the TSA team, ensuring coordination between TSA, SWA, SSA, and SPAs.
Welcome to Wind Power Technical Project Management
You’ll be part of the Project Development, bid support, and TSA/SWA team where you’ll strengthen our E2E deliverables for the EPCO organisation and further push the boundaries for offshore operation. You'll join a highly skilled team with extensive project management skills and negotiation experience.
You’ll play an important role in:
- serving as technical lead for the specification and negotiations of WTG Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts (SWA, SSA, and SPA) for new wind farms, incl. planning activities and meetings with suppliers
- setting and managing the technical team required for negotiations and ensuring internal approval workflow of the contract documents by experts, before sign-off by senior management of the contract
- managing Scope and QHSE, from specification to final contract
- supporting OPS with further development of service concepts, providing inputs for contract improvements, and documenting OPEX-reducing O&M requirements for WTGs
- participating in O&M LCoE work streams and WTG design reviews for Product Line
- setting high standards for our deliverables to ensure that our customers encounter the best possible solution on Scope, Cost, Time, and QHSE.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in engineering, business, or law
- have substantial SWA or TSA contract negotiation experience, managing the contract documents and approval processes to meet the set strategies, objectives, and deadlines for contract signing
- have demonstrable experience in WTG O&M, understanding the operational challenges and solutions required to maintain and improve a high availability through the lifetime of the wind farm
- speak and write English fluently and to a high enough level to work in a contractual context with suppliers
- are a highly motivated, structured, and self-driven team player
- can create strong relationships with stakeholders and commit to our team motto, ‘caring is sharing’.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper I. Michelsen, Manager, on +4599552566 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, during periods of technical clarifications and negotiations. This will entail multiple day visits to WTG suppliers and external hotels or conference rooms, mainly in Denmark and Central Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.