Engineering and construction
Operations & Maintenance Process Engineer
Imagine a future where you’ll help our first Renescience plant reach its full potential using our patented Renescience technology
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of projects and improvements. Working in partnership with the O&M team, you’ll ensure that the plant and process performance is maintained and improved where required.
Welcome to EPC & Technology
You’ll be part of the EPC & Technology team at Renescience Northwich where you, together with your colleagues, will play a key role in heading improvement projects on site, which includes close collaboration and coordination between teams in Denmark and the team at the plant in Northwich. By combining your past expertise with the new knowledge you’ll gain about the Renescience technology and the plant, you’ll become one of our Renescience machinery and systems experts and supervise change projects, troubleshoot, and contribute to plant performance optimisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that the plant and all the on-site equipment is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance
- providing engineering expertise to the plant manager and production teams as well as information and recommendations to assist and influence decision-making
- finding and presenting optimisation suggestions for EPC & Technology
- capturing learnings from the daily operation and implementing these in new plant designs
- leading technology improvement projects on site with involvement from colleagues in Denmark and international suppliers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good oral and written communication skills and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment and interacting with colleagues of various technical backgrounds from different locations
- possess a relevant engineering background and have extensive experience at industrial process plants with hands-on experience in technical support, operational supervision, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- are a skilled project leader with experience managing complex technical projects, ensuring all projects and improvements are cost-effective and within budget
- develop and maintain close working relationships with the production, maintenance, safety, and compliance team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll help develop our next Renescience plant and work with the team in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.