IT and digital
Senior network technology consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll help implement and maintain the network infrastructure in our data centres around the globe to ensure that it’s reliable and scalable
Join us in this role as senior network technology consultant where you’ll be a key player in developing, implementing, and running our data centre network globally.
Welcome to Enterprise IT Infrastructure
You’ll be part of the Core Network & Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the ACI infrastructure in our data centres. The team is responsible for ensuring stable and secure network operations for all our data centres, and we primarily use Cisco and Palo Alto equipment in our networks. As part of the Core Network & Security team, you’ll join a global and agile team consisting of people from both Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting the existing Cisco ACI platform in our data centres
- developing our ‘Infrastructure as Code’ journey and automating our data centre networks through the ACI platform
- implementing and developing network segmentation for our data centre networks
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, security architects, technical leads, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- implementing SAFe into all teams and supporting your colleagues in other IT infrastructure teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive, proven experience in operating and deploying Cisco ACI networks in an enterprise-scale network infrastructure
- have a broad knowledge of operating routing protocols in enterprise networks such as MPLS, BGP, OSPF, and IS-IS, and of overlay technologies such as VXLAN
- are generally interested in working with infrastructure automation using tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- probably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, information management, or similar
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.