IT and digital
Senior application consultant
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting our large portfolio of IT infrastructure applications
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world.
Welcome to Global Technical Application Services
You’ll be part of the Global Technical Application Services team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure applications that are supporting our wind, powerplant, and shared functions businesses. You’ll act as an end-to-end owner of assigned applications. Together with other IT teams we deliver stable production, lifecycle, and project services.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting application users in daily operations
- maintaining and securing existing production infrastructure and application components
- participating in application lifecycle management activities and projects
- liaising with architects, IT engineers, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with server Operating Systems: Windows server, Linux
- have knowledge about working with at least one type of relationship databases: MS SQL, Oracle, mySQL/MariaDB
- have experience with web server and application server technologies, and possess basic understanding of network and firewall concepts
- have experience with application performance and monitoring tools
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- have competencies in building stakeholder relations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6th December. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Hartmann, Head of Application & Operation Management Competency Center DK, on +45 99 55 82 54 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.