Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you'll support budgeting and financial tasks in the offshore wind business during development and construction
Join us in this role where you’ll work on financial reporting, data quality assurance, development of tools and reports, process optimisation, and preparing presentations to management and collaborators in Finance.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Portfolio Analysis & Systems in Global Project Controlling & Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will support project controllers across regions and project phases, prepare financial analysis for decision-making, develop IT tools, standards, and processes, and work with large data and financial insights.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing monthly reports and financial forecasts
- developing and maintaining the department’s reporting and financial models in Excel and Power BI
- contributing to the continuous development of the department through new ideas, concepts, and best-practice observations
- performing miscellaneous analyses.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying IT, finance, economics, business administration, or similar at bachelor’s or master’s level
- are interested in the link between finance, data systems, and digitalisation
- have experience with Excel
- have a keen interest in learning new software programmes and systems
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work combined with an eye for detail
- have strong communicative skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ida Skouboe, Student Assistant, on +4599558030 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of maximum 24 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.