Strategy and business development
Operations Project Manager
Imagine a future where you play a part in shaping our emerging offshore wind market in Poland by securing operational readiness
Join us in this role where you’ll be the project manager accountable for preparing the operations and maintenance set-up for asset projects while securing readiness and the handover to our Operations team.
Welcome to Operations Development & Preparation
You’ll be based in our Warsaw office, as part of the global Operation Preparation Projects (OPP) department where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that our newly constructed wind farms are safe and effective to operate. Our department is responsible for delivering the operational setup in new wind farms while securing the quality delivered by EPC and is an integrated part of the larger Asset project.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the preparations to set up future operations and acting as a focal point for the construction project, defining and delivering milestones and business cases
- proactively ensuring that the final wind farm assets delivered have a high quality, with minimised risk to operations, in close cooperation with the transfer team
- implementing all relevant systems, processes, and logistics to allow our team to effectively operate and maintain the wind farm after handover from construction
- preparing and presenting decision materials to management and stakeholders, ensuring that risks are taken account of, resources are appropriately allocated, and budgets are met, etc.
- continuously striving, along with the rest of the organisation, to optimise and improve our way of working and reduce costs in the operational setup.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree with extensive project management experience, preferably in critical infrastructure sectors
- have solid programme and project management skills and an excellent understanding of your stakeholder landscape, business case principles, and a solid understanding of operational and long-term complex project environments
- can demonstrate project management-related experience, incl. stakeholder relations, resource coordination, cost management, planning, reporting, and contract management
- have excellent English skills and can effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- speak and understand Polish
- can immerse yourself in and understand very different cultures and communication styles, and act as the effective bridge between your different stakeholders, whilst building and maintaining a good network to support your work scope.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll visit sites and meet teams and partners as part of your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.