Corporate Affairs Coordinator
Imagine a future where you’re supporting the growth of the offshore wind market in the US
Join us in this role where you’ll provide administrative assistance to the Corporate Affairs management team.
Welcome to Corporate Affairs
You’ll be part of a dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will have the opportunity to support the establishment and expansion of our Offshore business unit in North America.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading in coordinating schedules, moderating team meetings, keeping minutes, and tracking action items for the Corporate Affairs management team
- maintaining the Corporate Affairs management team’s calendars, time recording, travel arrangements, and expense reports
- helping with team meetings and presentations by preparing and collecting meeting packs for Corporate Affairs management team meetings
- coordinating and arranging conferences, team events, and seminars
- assisting with onboarding new employees in the Corporate Affairs team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in an administrative role supporting a fast-paced, results-oriented team
- are organized and can manage multiple tasks and work streams concurrently
- have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of people
- have strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- have experience working with online software systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than December 20, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.