Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you’re on the front line of building a clean energy future, using your legal background in ways you may have never thought possible
Join us in this role where you’ll advise our onshore business units on all matters that require legal assistance and advice. This includes negotiating commercial contracts, whether in real estate, power offtake, financing, M&A, consulting, or non-disclosure, etc., and managing corporate entity formation and maintenance. You’ll also work to provide and revise legal form template documents whilst managing and working in tandem with outside counsel, as appropriate.
Welcome to Group Support
You’ll be part of Onshore Legal Team where you, together with your colleagues, will take pride in our company’s mission and vision and our day-to-day work. Our business relies extensively upon our legal knowledge and commercial awareness and we also value our employees greatly, going the extra mile to help everyone succeed.
You’ll play an important role in:
- advising the Onshore business team on legal matters the business is dealing with
- serving as “legal deal lead” on larger transactions, as required
- assisting in the risk management process
- assisting in the compliance process
- managing outside counsel in cases, where necessary.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a Law degree, incl. J.D. and LL.M, from an accredited institution
- have at least five years’ experience as a corporate or transactional associate at a reputable law firm, or direct in-house experience tied to renewable energy
- have experience of working in international and cross-cultural teams
- possess strong communication skills and the ability to influence
- have a positive attitude and a cooperative mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-12-20. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do 10-25% travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll Occasional travel to different offices in onshore NA.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.