Operations and technicians
Senior Technician/WT4 (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you work as Senior Technician/WT4 at our Vestas V164 installations, using your expertise to support technicians in locating and rectifying faults
Join us in this role where you’ll handle remote support and troubleshooting of the electrical and mechanical components of our Vestas V164-8.3 wind energy installations and will be an important member of our highly motivated team at our Norddeich location.
Welcome to Continental Europe Operations
You’ll be part of the Borkum Riffgrund 02 Operations & Maintenance department where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure and further optimise the technical availability of our wind energy installations. In this position, you’ll report directly to the Operations Manager, and you’ll work in a team of competent technicians.
You’ll play an important role in:
- substituting for the Operations Manager when necessary
- being responsible for preparing and reviewing maintenance tasks and documentation for wind power installations
- handling remote support and troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical components for our Vestas V164-8.3 wind power installations
- providing support in connection with offshore work
- planning work orders and materials for WTG repair and maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- ideally, have experience in managing interdisciplinary teams
- have substantial experience as a service technician in the offshore wind industry
- have completed vocational education and training within the field of electrotechnology
- have solid troubleshooting experience with V164-8.3 wind power installations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Team if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position you’ll be working in an onsite set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in offshore work on an ongoing basis as well as participating in various training sessions in Germany and abroad. Sharing experience with colleagues at other company locations is also a basic element in our constant improvement.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.