IT and digital
Regular/Senior Full Stack and Angular Developer
Imagine a future where your work with test automation is key to drive the digital transformation in green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to develop solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop, support, and maintain applications for our platforms to support our digital transformation.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be a part of our IT Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing custom applications that support wind farm operations through their entire life cycle. You’ll join our international IT department which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. Our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours. We‘re growing, and therefore, we’re looking for several new colleagues with different amount of experience (junior to senior positions) to join our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value
- building and expanding cloud-based backend and frontend services and user interfaces
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- performing test automation activities, including design and test automation framework development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- must have experience working with both Angular and C#
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
- are familiar with or willing to learn a test automation framework like Cypress or Playwright and contribute to both feature development and test automation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency CC, on (Poland +48) 451060084 you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.