Operations and technicians
Operational Excellence Project Manager
Imagine a future where you help drive our Operational Excellence culture forward
Join us in this role where you’ll have a very active role in further developing and promoting our Operational Excellence practices, as well as delivering challenging improvement and standardisation projects.
Welcome to Operations Excellence
You’ll be part of The Production System Design Centre where you, together with your six highly experienced project manager colleagues, will work with stakeholders at all levels and across the globe to design, deliver, and promote Operational Excellence practices and drive our global efforts to build competitive advantages through world-class operations standards.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further improving our Operations Production System and support its global implementation
- shaping our global standardisation journey
- leading large-scale improvement and standardisation projects
- promoting Operational Excellence culture within the wider Operations organisation
- advising and training managers in Operational Excellence leadership practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- will be highly experienced in Lean and Operational Excellence methodologies, with documented qualifications such as six sigma black belt, or similar
- have a strong track record of building and implementing conceptual solutions and frameworks within standardisation, Quality Management, and Operational Excellence, preferably from related industries
- can successfully lead diverse global teams and deliver high-profile change projects
- master facilitation and coaching to engage and educate stakeholders at all levels
- have excellent analytical skills and the ability to present compelling written management proposals.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For DK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Nikolai Wacher Hansen, Head of Production System Design Centre, on +4599555363 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For UK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Nikolai Wacher Hansen, Head of Production System Design Centre, on +4599555363 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be engaging with stakeholders across the globe to build strong relations and ensure local engagement in global projects.
For the UK position, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.