Senior Sourcing Manager for Offshore Construction Sourcing
Imagine a future where you take up the commercial challenges of leading the sourcing of construction services for offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be the commercial lead for the sourcing process of construction services for offshore wind farms across the globe. Our scopes cover offshore installation of wind turbine generators, foundations, cables, and offshore substations. You’ll be responsible for a multi-disciplinary sourcing team running one construction tender at the time for a specific scope and offshore wind farm.
Welcome to Offshore Construction
You’ll be part of Offshore Construction Sourcing where you, together with your colleagues, will source offshore construction services taking responsibility for the sourcing process from defining the tender strategy to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with technical colleagues in a dedicated sourcing team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- directing and driving our offshore construction sourcing processes as the key contact and commercial lead
- contributing with your excellence in sourcing management, value creation, and cost-out initiatives
- executing our business strategy and pursuing our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- developing and maintaining close relations with our internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- have substantial experience with leading the sourcing and negotiation of complex construction projects
- enjoy working in a team and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- can communicate clearly at all levels, both internally and externally
- have a positive and proactive mindset, as well as a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully
- contribute to our department where we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your motivated application including a cover letter to us no later than 28 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Hove Olsen, Head of Sourcing - Offshore Construction, on +4599559336 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.