Engineering and construction
Renewables Project Coordinator
Imagine a future where you contribute to wind, solar, and storage projects to power a world which runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Program Management team in the successful delivery of 2-3 concurrent Onshore execution-stage projects. You’ll implement project management frameworks and effectively coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to work together to ensure scope, budget, schedule, and quality are upheld.
Welcome to EPC & Program Management
You’ll be part of Program Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a growing and diverse US team which prides itself on inclusivity. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all aspects of the business with both internal and external stakeholders and ensure the project reaches commercial operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- effectively managing interfaces between departments such as development, engineering, construction, operations, and finance, to ensuring project requirements are adequately addressed and no gaps exist
- providing weekly, monthly, and other periodic updates for projects with respect to upcoming tasks, overall project schedule, and budget and cost spend
- thoroughly and accurately managing technical due diligence by providing documentation, schedules, and coordination of technical answers with various departments to independent engineers
- managing monthly budget and cost transactions and cash forecasts
- keeping up-to-date checklists on tasks, permits, contracts, risks, and compliance-related activities
- identifying and capturing key value-driving lessons learned during project execution to continuously improve Onshore business performance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, e.g., Engineering, or similar, or a PMP/PMI certification
- possess excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- are highly organized, with a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- are proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Teams, Project, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint), particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- establish and build good relationships with your stakeholders
- have strong project management skills, incl. leading small teams, and are a team player focused on finding constructive solutions to challenges.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-02-14. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to job sites, other office locations, or conferences, as needed (<15%).
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.