IT and digital
Imagine a future where you use your DevOps and software engineering knowledge to inspire, motivate, and drive success and change
Join us in the role of DevOps Coach and transform with us product teams to improve the value of our daily work by coaching and mentoring teams and leadership.
Welcome to Agile & Capacity Competency Center
You’ll be part of Agile & Capacity Competency Center consisting of coaches and scrum masters. Here you, together with your colleagues, will support various agile release trains (ARTs) and IT value streams across the company. As DevOps coach you’ll also work closely with the DevOps Centre of Excellence to improve DevOps capabilities across Ørsted IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coaching and mentoring product teams and leadership to improve the value, flow, and quality of their work by improving their DevOps capabilities
- developing and delivering improvement initiatives as a part of our DevOps transformation
- raising the level of DevOps awareness and understanding at Ørsted
- contributing to the success of improvement initiatives from other areas such as security, IT service management, and product management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have profound knowledge of DevOps and practices, based on experience of successfully improving software engineering and operations – either as a scrum master, coach, software engineer, operations, or similar
- have a flair for demonstrating the value of DevOps and an ability to inspire and motivate others to improve
- have a desire to immerse yourself in the core activities of software engineers’ daily work, not to actually be a software engineer, but to improve ways of working
- have experience in coaching, mentoring, facilitation, and training, and can switch between these roles to match the needs of your audience
- are a positive people person with excellent communication and collaboration skills, comfortable working in a dynamic environment, and thrive working in a team
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszyńska-Szczap, Head of Agile & Capacity, on +48789869536 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.