Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Accountant / Senior R2R Expert
Imagine a future where you’re part of the Financial Accounting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a broad set of financial accounting and reporting processes concerning the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, reconciliations, statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls. You’ll furthermore play a large role in process optimisation, aided by your significant experience in the field.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely accounting and reporting products within FAC.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing appropriate financial journals, and reconciling your entities’ accounts
- preparing statutory accounts and providing high quality audit documentation
- reporting on a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS)
- delivering on other local reporting requirements, e.g. VAT and National Statistics
- meeting requirements for Joint Venture reporting and other related deliverables
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes – specifically in connection with month-end closing and our reporting systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, controlling, or similar
- have extensive relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company, including thorough knowledge of IFRS
- speak and write English at an academic level, and can communicate clearly in writing, and excel at communicating financial issues in a readily understandable language
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive,
- are results-oriented and set visible and relevant goals for your tasks
- thrive in a changing environment and take independent responsibility, and enjoy working with colleagues across teams and national borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jowita Bacik-Wasik, Manager in Financial Accounting - CE&UK, on +48573790081 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.