Finance and controlling
Lead Tax Specialist for Transfer Pricing (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you use your transfer pricing skills to help Ørsted creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely together with colleagues from many different parts of the organisation. You´ll develop and implement transfer pricing solutions for a wide range of projects within offshore and onshore wind, solar energy, and transmission of renewable electricity – all with the purpose of sustainable and robust solutions supporting the green transformation.
Welcome to TAX
You’ll be part of our Transfer Pricing team in TAX that will consist of 9 colleagues. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll be given plenty opportunities to use and develop your talent not only by learning more about our business, applying and interpreting legislation and guidelines to a variety of international projects, and sparring with colleagues, but also by providing input to submissions on policy development. Our department is characterized by an informal, creative, and engaging work environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and implementing sustainable transfer pricing solutions for renewable energy parks
- supporting that transfer pricing considerations are reflected in M&A and divestment scenarios
- providing input to submissions made by us to national parliaments and international organisations on transfer pricing legislation
- creating transfer pricing awareness by arranging training sessions for colleagues
- Supporting our position in discussions and disputes with tax agencies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have the bandwidth and skill to grasp, structure, and solve complex business challenges
- are a person that aims high and demonstrate passion for your work
- have an open mindset, are perseverant, and take ownership
- are approachable, fun to work with, and can handle pressure well
- have relevant experience from in-house positions, law firms, tax advisors, or tax authorities and write and speak English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, UK, or Poland position, please don’t hesitate to contact Tina Hasselgren, Head of Transfer Pricing, on (Denmark +45) 99554278 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.