Imagine a future where you make projects shine and excel by providing high-quality support and coordination
Join us in this role where you’ll play an important part in seconding the Leadership team and core Project Management team in our European projects.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of Project & Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high-quality project coordination and support to the core Project Management team. With a proactive and structured approach, tools, and processes, efficient communication, and high team spirit, we contribute to a smooth execution of global projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the process of monthly reporting and Steering Committee (SteerCo) reports
- being responsible for internal communication platforms in our projects
- contributing to project activities leading up to milestones
- managing event planning and coordination
- managing onboarding/offboarding, including access management to our systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are self-driven, independent, and self-sufficient, and know how to support a project management team with minimal guidance
- have experience from a similar position, preferably from an international company with a complex/matrix organisational set-up
- have a demonstrated ability to solve complex tasks and take on expanded scope
- are proactive, think ahead, and consider all details and potential risks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we’ve found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Betty Marie Haastrup, Team Lead, on +4599555974 on Mondays to Fridays from 13:00-16:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting the other half of your team in Hamburg/Warsaw occasionally.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.