Strategy and business development
Leading development projects across the Markets organisation
Imagine a future where you help enabling renewable buildout by leading projects on entering new markets and products to ensure competitiveness
Join us in this role where you’ll run projects and development activities related to trading of renewable power, certificates, hydrogen, and gas. Our team supports the Markets organisation with analyses, project management, and communication of activities across the different departments. Our team also maintains an overview of key initiatives that either enable buildout of our renewable portfolio or improve the profitability and risk management of the existing portfolio.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of Trading Development where you, together with your colleagues, will establish and manage projects related to cross-functional activities within Power Portfolio and Markets. This can be the evaluation and integration of new markets in our company footprint, changes to structures in existing energy markets, etc.
You’ll play an important role in:
- bringing important strategic projects to life across Markets
- ensuring that Markets supports the rest of the business in the best possible way to enable green growth
- support identifying problems, opportunities and structure and scope solutions
- developing, consolidating, and sharing relevant business intel related to new markets, ways of managing risk and our competitors’ activities
- evaluating and recommending new countries, products, and technologies for Markets to enter to support our renewable buildout.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with and excel in structuring and managing projects
- have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- have strong analytical capabilities, a strong drive, and are eager to be exposed to a steep learning curve
- have commercial experience from commodity trading or experience optimising renewable projects
- have a flair for stakeholder management, enjoy building relations, and are a team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mathilde Lykke Jensen, Head of Trading Development, on +4560229094 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.