Operations and technicians
Project & Contractor Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll play a key part in ensuring site operational readiness to ensure execution of our global green ambitions
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a highly competent and engaged team ensuring a safe and efficient operating site. You’ll take part in the further development and continuous improvement of our assets and the supporting systems. You’ll have a broad interface and collaborate closely with multiple internal and externals stakeholders.
Welcome to Anholt Havmøllepark
You’ll be part of the Anholt Operation team where you, together with your colleagues, will play a major role in planning, implementing, and executing planned as well as upcoming projects/campaigns. It’s a long list, and you’ll need to be able to balance multiple ongoing projects. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing and maintaining WTSR (Wind Turbine Safety Rules) on site, preferably in an administrative role
- supporting our SCADA support functions in activities towards our on- and offshore installations
- signing of contractor agreements for short- and long-term assignments
- implementing improvement proposals, this being the technical solution, as well as ensuring the appropriate documentation
- ensuring optimal performance of HV systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess strong IT competences
- have a relevant degree or relevant experience
- can demonstrate a mindset that is focused on continuous improvement
- are a team player who strives to find solutions in collaboration with your team
- might have prior experience in an administrative role ensuring compliance with Danish legislation
- must thrive in a dynamic environment where “change is just around the corner”.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Dommerbye, Operations Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99558575 on from - if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.