Global HR Business Partner
Imagine a future where you partner with our business leaders to enable people and organisational development
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the People & Development (P&D) HR Business partner team, where you’ll be given the opportunity to be a global HR business partner to our EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) & Construction Management. EPC & Construction Management deliver expertise from the project development phase through wind farm construction until transfer to operations.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of P&D EPCO (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operations) where you, together with your colleagues, will provide HR advice to leaders in EPC & Construction Management. This area covers Construction, Project Management Support, and our Asset Projects, which you’ll support in close collaboration with your colleagues from our centers of excellence and regional P&D offices.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as a trusted advisor and management partner to the SVP and senior leaders in EPC & Construction Management on strategic people and organisational challenges
- conducting annual wheel activities with leadership teams
- supporting and driving business projects and organisational changes regarding our people and our organisation
- planning, prioritising, and coordinating all efforts related to the people agenda, involvement of stakeholders, and collaborative partners across leadership groups and P&D
- engaging in our “One P&D” development and working on projects to support the HRBP team as well as our P&D function.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in an international environment and can communicate effectively and create good relationships with your stakeholders at all levels
- have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- are solution-oriented and solve problems with a pragmatic approach and understanding for the business needs
- have experience from a senior HR business partner role in a global company
- are eager to learn and support our broad portfolio of deliverables, as part of a strong, professional, and passionate P&D team.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mette Hojgaard Nielsen, Head of P&D, Region Continental Europe, on (Denmark +45) 99554720 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.