HR Business Partner
Imagine a future where you're responsible for delivering HR partnering and management support to local leadership teams, in close collaboration with your global colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll start as HQ HR business partner for the EPC, Operations, and IT functions in our organisation. You’ll provide support to local leaders on people and organisation issues, in close collaboration with global HR partners and our HR Center of Excellence colleagues. You’ll be involved with everything from annual wheel processes and managing local talent and culture initiatives, to a breadth of ad hoc queries and leading projects in the HRBP team.
Welcome to P&D EPC&O + IT
You’ll be part of People & Development EPC&O + IT where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver HR partnering to our leadership. Your responsibilities will be focused on our offshore wind EPC, Operations functions, as well as global IT and Bioenergy which operate our Danish power stations. We’re responsible for setting and guiding the people-related agenda for the different functions, in close collaboration with business leaders. The team consists of ten HRBPs who work at global and/or local level. Within this setting, you’ll report to the Head of P&D EPC&O + IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting global HR business partners with the annual people processes for local leadership
- providing support to local management on people and organisation issues, from ad hoc questions, leadership sparring, personnel cases, and team development
- delivering initiatives within talent and culture, such as diversity, learning, health and well-being, career framework, and Insights
- being part of P&D related projects across the EPC&O + IT and in the P&D organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, coupled with some HR experience or comparable experience within the business in a leadership role
- thrive in an international environment and are able to communicate well and create good relationships with your stakeholders
- are solution-oriented and solve problems with a pragmatic approach and understanding of the business needs
- are eager to learn and support our broad portfolio of deliverables, coupled with an ability to support the continuing prioritisation of our efforts.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Helle Varberg, Lead HR Business Partner, on (Denmark +45) 99558621, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.