IT and digital
Digital Adoption Specialist
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting our large portfolio of collaboration tools, with a dedicated focus on Office 365 solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world. You’ll work on our toolset, identify business needs, propose solutions, and promote ways of improving workflow efficiency.
Welcome to Infrastructure & Service Operations CC
You’ll be part of Digital Workplace IPL where you, together with your colleagues, will work with digital collaboration and productivity, focusing on how to generate more value from our solutions by continuously developing and adopting best practice.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying optimal ways for colleagues to utilise the collaboration and productivity tools
- maturing and driving adoption activities, focusing on Microsoft 365 services via guidance, seminars, business-related activities, and similar
- driving business communities to communicate and adopt the ways of working within the collaboration and productivity tools
- assisting in adoption activities via guidance, seminars, and business-related activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus applications
- have experience with running adoption activities in a digital context for an international organisation
- have experience with providing training and facilitating workshops
- possess strong people skills, including the ability to interact with employees at all levels and build strong relations
- can explain complex technical scenarios in an easily understandable way.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.