Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you're part of the integrity evaluation of assets in operation on the world’s biggest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be our asset integrity specialist focusing on the integrity of the structural foundations and WTG rotor blades. You’ll join the Asset Integrity Management team, which plays a key role in the maintenance of the blades and foundations in our global fleet. You’ll be performing risk evaluations, integrity reporting, and assessment of key data from the inspections worldwide.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of Blades & Structural where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the integrity cases and recommend optimal solutions to ensure that the asset can be operated safely with the optimal business case. Our team works in close collaboration with many stakeholders, our joint venture partners, the sites, the regions, warranty, procurement, and the original equipment manufacturers, as well as with the many specialists.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling assessment of inspection data from both blades and foundation inspections
- Integrity reporting to key stakeholders
- managing technical integrity issues and small projects related to the blades and foundations
- participating in warranty cases or major failure events as a technical support.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have very good communication skills, in English, enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple yet precise manner
- are self-driven, result-oriented, and have a systematic approach to your work tasks
- have an open and curious mind, an eagerness to understand challenging subjects, and a willingness to constantly drive tasks forward and improve our way of working.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 SEPTEMBER 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.