Operations and technicians
Innovation Manager for Future Offshore Logistic
Imagine a future where you shape offshore logistics concepts and products for our globally expanding offshore wind farm portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be the responsible Product Owner (PO) for developing global offshore logistic products across our operational wind farm fleet and leading a dedicated product development team through to agile and product management methods. In this position, you'll play a key role in identifying issues and opportunities, developing product strategies and delivering end-to-end impact through minimum viable product, trialling proof of concept to full roll-out, and continual tracking of the value generated.
Welcome to Operations Product Lines
You’ll be part of our Operations Digital & Innovation team where you, together with your colleagues, will push the boundaries for offshore operation. You'll be an essential part of the offshore logistic product management area. With your team, you’ll independently drive your own products, budget, customers, and interfaces in a matrix organisation across back and front office. Our success relies on our strong agile leadership culture and mindset, our end-to-end product management framework, and courageous and great product leaders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting the direction for our offshore logistic innovation development for new and existing offshore wind farms, incl. novel vessel types, airborne systems, support systems, and solutions to make logistics more efficient, safe, and reliable
- leading a great product team that defines and delivers on product vision, strategy, and roadmap through end2end agile product management
- engaging with suppliers to deliver and integrate their capabilities with our needs, incl. maturing local content plays, IP opportunities, and collaboration with third parties and suppliers
- collaborating with our specialist functions, end-users in our operating regions, and wind farm projects in development, to identify opportunities and needed capabilities
- using your knowledge and interest in the trends, technologies, and market moves within the offshore logistic area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have previous experience from the offshore wind industry or the maritime industry with multiple global locations and suppliers and preferably hands-on experience with offshore vessels, drones, cranes, processes, safety etc.
- have experience with innovation or product management, preferably from an agile environment and with end2end product lifecycle management framework and mindset
- have an excellent ability and proven track record to balance and execute commercial and technical product development with multiple stakeholders
- have a focus on impact and business development, rather than exclusive deep technical competences
- are excellent at setting a strategic direction and can communicate this with passion and conviction to stakeholders, creating followers and excitement
- are a strong people and team leader as you’ll be leading a team of product developers and subject matter experts through agile leadership mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Teglman Schioeler, Senior Project Lead, on (Denmark +45) 99558629 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 08:00-09:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.