IT and digital
Windows Server Specialist
Imagine a future where you create value for IT departments and the business through the deliveries and maintenance of key infrastructure products
Join us in this role where you’ll complete lifecycle of Windows servers from building and maintenance until decommissioning, incl. securing and optimising the server infrastructure. We’re working according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) framework, and we have recently launched full blown agile through which you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the formation of how we work according to Agile Principles.
Welcome to IT/OT Infrastructure Engineering
You’ll be part of Enterprise IT Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate to support a large global IT Organisation. Our team will support various IT stakeholders, suggesting solutions to their problems.
You’ll play an important role in:
- end-to-end Windows server operations, incl. building, supporting, securing, optimising, and decommissioning both on-prem and Azure cloud solutions
- patch management and security compliance within the Windows server infrastructure
- working with infrastructure architects, application providers, and other core technical area experts on finding the best solution with Windows server technology
- developing and maintaining optimum monitoring solutions and accurate CMDB inventory details
- being responsible for SFTP, file share (DFS) solutions, active directory, and certificate service operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in IT with extensive experience in managing Windows server infrastructure in an enterprise environment adhering to ITIL processes
- have solid experience in managing virtual servers using the VMware platform, physical servers, and Azure cloud servers
- have good exposure to or knowledge of other infrastructure components such as network, firewall, storage, and backup/restore
- have good hands-on experience of scripting using PowerShell, Python, or any other scripting language
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- are able to define or refine processes and to prepare documentation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.