IT and digital
Cloud Security & Compliance Engineer
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work on innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading our continuous validation activities regarding our cloud security posture, with a focus on our AWS platform
- advising colleagues on data protection requirements and blueprints
- advising colleagues on how to best achieve compliance to our standards and blueprints
- developing minimum security requirements for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, based on their risk profiles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with architecting cloud landing-zones and solutions
- possess relevant certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and AWS Certified Security - Specialist
- have experience with continuous validation and posture management implementation and monitoring, as well as data protection requirements (incl. personal data)
- have a keen interest in information security, incl. the challenges and trade-offs involved
- possess good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- build relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business and IT, actively seek collaboration with peers, and involve others in decision-making and project work.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.